Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm back!

Hey guyes! Bella here!
I know it's been a very long time. Its been a stressful year but I'm back to bring you new updates!
There's gonna be new photos in Moms Picasa account so make sure you check that out. Also there is gonna be a new edition to the family! Its the new Girl Of the year for 2013 and her name is Saige. Its going to be so exciting and Mom is gonna take a lot of pictures. On another note I'm going to be updating my blog as much as I can. There will be many more adventures to come and possibly more Youtube videos on Moms channel. :) Since Summer is just around the corner I'll have plenty of time to participate in Moms albums and videos.
I'll be updating again soon!
Oh and happy Fathers day to all the wonderful, loving fathers out there.
~Bella♥

No comments:

Post a Comment