Thursday, June 4, 2015

Updates and another sister...

I am the worst doll when it comes to updating this blog. It's been waaayyyy too long. A lot has changed since I've last posted. My oldest sister Josefina no longer lives with us. Don't worry she wasn't sold or has a new owner or anything that's drastic. She's staying at Katie's Dad's house (Katie, a.k.a Mom is our owner in case you forgot) Josefina get's to look after the animals while we stay here with all the chaos. In a way I am kinda jealous that Josefina doesn't have to deal with 11 other sisters. Don't get me wrong, I love them to pieces but when the family continues to grow and there's disagreements, it can be chaotic. A year after Katie adopted Jess she went to the American girl Place in Natick and bought Julie. Julie is pretty out there...She's a historical doll from the 70's and she's always in the moment. It's like she's high as a kite but I promise she's not. She just really loves nature and takes everything in. I wish I could be relaxed like Julie especially with this family. The other day Marisol and Mia got in a huge argument. I don't know what it was about but Marisol took Mia's ice skate and threw it at her. Luckily she missed but can you imagine if it did hit her? Hope Katie has the doll hospital on speed dial.

Here's a picture that Julie and I took today. Sometimes her spirit free attitude annoys me but in all honesty I'm a little jealous. She's always so calm when it comes to crazy situations that go on in this family. I don't know how she does it...Maybe when she's in this family longer she'll crack. Watch out Julie because you have no idea what you're getting into. You're going on a wild ride.
~Bella♥

No comments:

Post a Comment