Friday, November 20, 2009

Dance Party! ;)

I had such a fun time last night with my sister Lindsey. My mommy was in Drama class at her school and me and Lindsey were bored and didn't know what to do. So we dug through some Cd's until we found the right one. I picked out a Jesse McCartney CD. I used to have a huge crush on him. ;) Lindsey is crazy about him and we started jumping up and down acting hyper. Lindsey even gave me a piggy back ride. Then my evil little Rebbeca doll tripped up and we fell face first on to the floor. Good thing it's a pink fluffy carpet. Don't worry Little Rebbecca got in trouble by her mom A.K.A Me and my mom. (You can see her knee in the picture.) All and all it was still very fun. Here is a Bonus picture of me and my lovable sister Lindsey and me dancing. :) Sisters For Life! ~Bella p.s I'm feeling soo much better. My temp went down and I don't have my Flu anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment