Monday, April 19, 2010

New Album 8-)

Hello everybody, Yesterday me and some of my sisters made an album. It's called "Oh no Rascal!" We hope you enjoy it since we haven't made an album in a while. Here are some sneak peek pictures that are from the album. No dolls were harmed emotionally in the making of this album. Those are the only pictures I can give you. If you want to see the rest then you have to look at the album. ;) We all worked very hard for this album so no rude comments please. Thank you! ~Bella

1 comment:

  1. Checked out the album! Loved it! Make more! I have looked at all of them and I cannot wait for more! :D
    ~Lanie
    PS I found your blog when I was looking at The Life Of Nellie today. I read the whole thing and LOVED it! Can't wait for more posts and albums! Let's be friends!

    ReplyDelete