Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!! 8D

Hello dolls, and doll lovers of the world! I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I hope the Easter bunny dropped by your house. ;) Today I'm going with Mom to her grandmothers and Cousin Kit is going to be there! You guys remember her right? If you don't you can check out my albums or scroll down my blog. She's really awesome and I can't wait to see her again. I'll make sure to post some pictures when I get back or tomorrow. Depending on when I get home. All the other dolls are staying behind because it's hard for Mom to watch all of us. There are still no clues with the Marisol and Lanie situation but I'll try to figure out something. In the mean time have a great Easter and spend it with the family you love. ♥ ~Bella

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, Bella! I hope you and Cousin Kit have a grand time celebrating. ;)

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete