Friday, August 20, 2010

Wow!!! What a great 3 days!!!

For the passed three days my Mom was at NH with her Grandma and cousin. This was great because all of us were home alone. It was SO much fun!!! :D Me and my sisters raid the fridge, had dance parties, got high on SUGAR, and we kina broke something but we weren't sure what it was. If Mom does find something broken and questions about it we just blame Marisol because Mom can always believe that. X) Haha. Marisol was the most destructive one out of all of us. I will never in a million years give Marisol sugar again. I'm still haunted by the images. Hahaha!!! But all of this happened in three days and Mom didn't suspect a thing. She came home yesterday but I never knew it was so fun getting away with stuff. (Depending what it is and as long as it doesn't get you into jail. :P) I wonder if Mom looks at my Blog... o.O If she asks maybe I should blame Marisol saying she stole my password...Then again Mom is smarter then that... Oh well I suffer the consequences. See ya guys. :/ ~Bella♥

No comments:

Post a Comment