Monday, February 10, 2014

It's been a while

Hey guys,
Long time no talk. I miss blogging so much and with all the Google updates it's pretty tricky and annoying but I've managed to get back into things. I have some huge updates for you guys. You all know about the new edition to the family that came to live with us during the Summer (A.K.A Saige) Well she's going to be our last sister for a while. Mom is so overwhelmed on how many dolls live in this house that she's gonna take a break from buying dolls and buy us more clothes! More clothes make a very happy Bella. ;)Lindsey is even getting new glasses (The ones she wears now are kinda...Not cute.) Don't tell her I said that.
Anyways I'll be posting more interesting updates soon. Right now Its dinner time and Pasta is callin my name!
Talk to you guys soon!
Before I do anything else can we all just acknowledge how Ridiculous Lanie looks? Mom curls her hair every month to keep her curls in but I just like making fun of her. Love you Lanie!
~Bella♥

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing from you again!
    ~Sallie-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bella,

    It's good to hear from you! I don't blog as much as I used to, either, and I miss it!

    New clothes are good! I don't know when we'll get to the point of just buying clothes rather than new girls. We're almost there, I think; there's not too many more who we want.

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete