Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A quick OOTD and Big news!

Hey everyone,
I wanted to do an outfit of the day for dolls getting ready for spring time. This is probably one of my favorite outfits that I put together. :)
I'm wearing a white cardigan with a pink ribbon belt, Light pink beanie, grey leggings, cami, and pink flats.





I got the Cami from a Company called Sophia's that makes all kinds of doll clothes. The Cardigan and hat came together. It's a exclusive from AG and it's called The Sweater Coat Set.


The leggings came from the Star Hoodie outfit and the flats came from an AG outfit called The Heart Dress.
I hope you guys enjoyed my OOTD. I also have some HUGE news! You know how mom is always like "Oh we're not getting any new sisters for a while." I know she could not keep up with that. We're getting another sister but she's much different than us. She's not coming from the AG store or the AG website. She's coming from eBay and I think her name is Jess? She was GOTY for 2006 but Mom never got the chance to get her. I guess it's kind of exciting. I don't know when she'll be coming but Mom says it'll be sometime this month or next month. Lets hope my sisters don't scare her away.
~Bella♥

No comments:

Post a Comment