Thursday, March 4, 2010

*Sigh* Poor Marisol

I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel bad for Marisol. She's embarrassed about getting pansted by Lanie and she won't talk to anyone. Not even Sonali or Josefina and there her Best friends. She locked herself in Mom's room and won't come out. I put my ear up against the door and it sounds like she's crying. Last time when someone got the door open, Marisol got peeved and and threw pillows all over the place. :/ I would have taken a picture of Marisol crying, but I don't want to embarrass her more or open the door. I did however, take a picture of all of us outside the door trying to get in the room. Mom kept Baby Emma with her, that way she won't start crying if we open the door and Marisol get mad. Mom got Marisol to open the door just now, and I hope she can calm her down. ~Bella

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought your title was a joke! Lanie did seem a little harsh when she pansted Marisol! Why would a girl want to do that??
    Anyway, maybe this will humble Marisol, and she'll be nice again! I hope everything turns out alright!
    XOXO
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! I hope Marisol feels better soon. But I agree with Mia S. Maybe this will humble Marisol so that she will no longer be so mean. I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete