Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I can't believe Fall is here already! It seems like only yesterday was summer and now it's getting a little chilly. Me and my sister Sadie wanted to go outside and play. There aren't many leaves around, only because it's the beginning of this beautiful season. It was fun going outside and goofing around with your older sister. Me and Sadie gathered a bunch of leaves and we threw them at each other. Lol! XD We could not stop laughing! After we calmed down we took a walk in our neighborhood. We started talking about what the "New Girl" AKA Sonali would be like. She's coming home tomorrow. Then we just sat on the grass and looked at the sky. It was clear skies and not a cloud in sight! It was actually so peaceful that we actually fell asleep while leaves fell on us. I think the trees are starting to kick in! I'm going to miss summer. I was so used to warm weather and now I'm freezing. I guess its one of those things you have to get used too. I hope everyone enjoys the Fall this year! And a bonding with a sister. ;) ~Bella

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures Bella! Sounds like you had a good time, I'm homesick already for summer to! It was so warm and... :D Fall is s beautiful season though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this season! None of the leaves are changing colors yet though! I love the picture where Sadie and Bella are walking on the road and that house is in the background! That's awesome! Lola :)

    ReplyDelete